From:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1992 15:27:13 -0500
On Mon, 20 Jul 1992 12:09:26 -0400 [log in to unmask] said:
>  Well, the improbable has happened! If you haven't sent in your ticket
>  application for tickets to the Phinal Phour in Milwaukee, don't bother. The
>  Bradley Center is NOT ACCEPTING any more applications, as they are sure of a
>  sell-out. I am shocked!
>  a truly disappointed college hockey fan,

and
From: "James F. Bradshaw" <[log in to unmask]>
>  What depressing news for a Tuesday morning!  As a hockey fan that
>rarely has the opportunity to see any games, I'm disappointed ... I'm
>angry!

	Well I sympathise with both Carol and James.  I didn't order tickets
	either.  On the other hand, I am rather elated by this support for
	hockey in Milwaukee.  Having a sellout this far in advance might
	wake some people up(i.e. TV executives) to this exciting sport.
        As far as missing the ticket rush, it wasn't like we weren't warned
	to order our tickets early.

---mg