From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1992 10:11:37 EDT
Close to 75 former Clarkson players are expected to return to Potsdam
this weekend for the Fourth Annual Summer Hockey Reunion.

Among the expected alum are: Dave Taylor '77 (LA Kings), 1992 Olympian
Dave Tretowicz '91.  Former coach Len Ceglarski will also be in atten-
dance.  The reunion will honor returning 100 point scorers: Mike
Casselman '91, Dave Fretz '85, Mark Green '91, Peter Harasym '73, Al
Hill '87, John McLennan '68, Marty McNally '78, Charlie Meitner '86,
Gord Sharpe '85 and Mel Tomalty '61.

As part of the reunion there will be a golf outing, banquet and a Hockey
Alumni/ae game.  The game will be played at Cheel on Saturday, starting
at 3pm.  (Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend.)

I saw in the NY Times today that Doug Zmolek has signed with the San Jose
Sharks.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '90,... Almost Ph(inishe)D