From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1992 12:41:19 EDT
"The New York Times" reported Tuesday that Grant Slater, son of Terry
Slater, was named as assistant men's hockey coach at Colgate.  Grant
played at SUNY Geneseo for two years and at Colgate for two.  I believe
that he graduated in 1990.  The name of a second assistant coach was also
reported, but the paper got used when I was painting on Wednesday.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '90, Aug. '92