From:
Kenny Zalewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1992 07:11:16 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]> "Craig C. Cheslog"
 <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I was "speaking" (via e-mail) with Pete Kester, and neither of us had noticed
>any mention of the results of the men's ice hockey rules committee meetings in
>May. So, I have dug out the NC$$ News report on the meetings (since we were
>both interested) and we both thought that it would be a good idea to post the
>rule changes here as well.

Thanks much for your posting!!!  It made for some great reading, and it's
quite encouraging to see the NC$$ following the NHL and USA Hockey a
little closer with respect to the coincidental penalty rules.  I've been
waiting for this for a while.  Now I won't have to remember two sets
of penalty situations anymore when reffing.   :-)         -- kennyz

P.S. -- I'm currently compiling the results of the intramural ice hockey
	survey which I sent out a while ago.  I'll post it as soon as
	I'm finished.  Thanks to all those who responded.

--
Kenny Zalewski -- Information Technology Services at Rensselaer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 83 Albright Court, Troy, NY, 12180