From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1992 13:45:43 EDT
Rick Jenkins writes:
>>BC (12): Army, @ Alaska-Anchorage (2), @ Vermont, Clarkson, St Lawrence,
>
>I believe this game will be played here at West Point.  Will it be BC's
>opener?

I apologize for the mistake, the game will indeed be at West Point.  At that
point of typing in the teams, I hadn't yet decided to include site.  The
game will be BC's regular season opener, Fri Oct 23.

The entire schedule will be forthcoming sometime.  I've had no time to type
it in yet and it's still tentative (and doesn't include a bunch of Northeastern
nonconference games), so I want to wait a little bit before sending it out.

- mike