Date:
Thu, 28 May 1992 09:15:02 EDT
Rick Comley asked me if I would post this question to those of you on
HOCKEY-L.  Have any of you ever heard of a computer software program
that would assist college hockey coaches in the recruiting process?
The way Rick described it to me, I think what he is looking for is a
program that, for example, he could enter data on a player he was
recruiting and later be able to pull up that data, compare it to
other players, etc.

For example, if he were rating someone's skating ability, I think he
would be interested in being able to output that person's ratings and
then compare the ratings of other players' skating talents.

Rick says he heard that a company in California has produced such an
animal, but he's looking to track something down specifically.
Thanks in advance for any response.

Justin Doherty
NMU Asst. SID