Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1992 08:30:07 -0400
 Well, if I'd known there'd be this much discussion on this topic...I would have
  come in to work yesterday! ;-)

 Anyway, back to my original statement that stated that I was glad to see that
 Craig Dahl had chosen a majority of Minnesota boys in his recruiting this year.

  The reason that I brought this up was that the arena that was built for St.
 Cloud, due mostly to the efforts of former SCSU coach Herb Brooks, was built
 with money FROM THE STATE (and it's taxpayers!). It was seen as another outlet
 for hockey players in Minnesota who wanted to play Div. I hockey. Dahl has been
  severely criticized by the media and some coaches, for not going after more of
  the in-state talent. That's why I was glad to see he had gone with more
 Minnesota talent than he has in the past few years. I hope that this continues.

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!