From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1992 23:04:24 EDT
Congrats to the Minnesota kids for their fine showing.  I just wanted to
add the following:

As was covered so excellently here recently, the Hockey Night in Boston
tourney was held at Merrimack College two weeks ago.  That tourney featured
mainly New England high schoolers and many other top players from the
Northeast.  Well, I've been told that the national HNiB tourney will also be
held at Merrimack later this summer, and it features Team Minnesota, Team
Michigan, etc. as well as Team Massachusetts.

This is sort of the national championship, if you will.  It will be a great
opportunity to see many of the top high school players from across the nation
who will be headed to colleges, and I urge area people to keep their eyes
open for details and to try to take in some of the games, if for no other
reason than to get that summertime hockey fix. :-)  And it will be great
hockey.

When I come across details, I will be sure to send them out.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   mikem@{beanpot,bubba}.ma30.bull.com
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)