From:
"Mike Hatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1992 15:12:16 -0500
Hey WCHA people, the only true answer comes from Mr. Manly.  For the
 uninformed,he is radio personality that is syndicated and most major cities
 care him.  He
would look at all this ragging on the WCHA and simply say that all eastern
wienies are just jealous of the WCHA's history and reputation.  Well actually
Mr. Manly would say "I'm not a rubber-backed, door knob sucking, breast-fed
until I was 12, rectal thermometer sniffing, bull-dyke fearing FLIT BOY from:
ECAC or HEA"!

CCHA is cool, compared to HEA and ECAC.

Flames to:

A Colorado College Faithful!
GO WCHA, ANY WCHA TEAM!!!

addendum that is most major cities carry him, not care him