From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1992 16:56:32 CST
>  final, as I was still getting over the SHOCK of having positively THE WORST
> referee in the WCHA for the Playoff Championship game.  It was an absolute
> disgrace for Ron Foyt to assign Buzzy ("See what?") Christensen to the
> Championship game.

I think Carol knows that I have to disagree with her on this one.  Bob Ames
has put forth some truly inspired performances this year to challenge
Buzzy's lock on the Medo Memorial PYHO Reffing Award.  But, as I told
her Saturday night, the sight of Buzzy on the ice was enough to convince
me to invest in a little three-two to keep me from taking Buzzy too
seriously.

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!
1992 WCHA Champs!!!