Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1992 16:04:48 -0500
 Roger mentioned his displeasure with the performance of Matt Shegos in the
 CCHA Playoff Championship game.  I watched a live broadcast of the game and
 the commentators were very definite about one thing: They thought that Shegos
 "was the finest college ref in the league, and possibly in the country."
 Are these guys kidding?  I don't have alot to say about the reffing in the CCHA
  final, as I was still getting over the SHOCK of having positively THE WORST
 referee in the WCHA for the Playoff Championship game.  It was an absolute
 disgrace for Ron Foyt to assign Buzzy ("See what?") Christensen to the
 Championship game.

 I like Piotrowski as a referee also, and he can come to the WCHA anytime! I
 know there is at least one person on the list who will not agree with me, but
 it's a sad fact that the WCHA officials are going down the tubes.

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!
 1991-92 WCHA Champions!!!