Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1992 00:03:16 EST
Here's something I thought might be fun:

I would like to collect responses from all interested list
members on their picks for the tournament.  At the
conclusion of the tournament, I will announce to the
list who the grand winner is.  No fiscal rewards, I'm
afraid.

I will award one point for correctly picking the results
of each of the first round games, two points for each
correct pick in the quarterfinals, three for the semis
and five for the championship game.  Please also include
a prognostication on the score of the championship game
as this will be used as a tiebreaker.

Note: Please make sure to include your full name and
your e-mail address in the body of your message.  It
will make it a little easier for me to keep things
organized.

Good luck !!!

Send responses to:
Timothy J. Danehy