From:
"Bob Gilreath" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1992 10:56:31 EST
Well looks like i have to find a dish somewhere if i wanna see the playoffs.
   Calling our local cable company (bresnan), who is brodcasting the playoffs
     to the marquette bresnan customers, I got many excuses why we wern't
      getting it.  She told me that earlier games were a special arrangement
      with Pass.  I informed her that midwest sports channel carried the games
      they had brodcast before here not pass, then she changed to well it takes
      special equipment that we don't have. Asked about tape delay from
       marquette bresnan downfeed,  Can't do that, why not I asked you did that
      last week?? Well she said there just isnt enough interest up here since
       MTU is out of it, I told her there was, just ask around.

       as you can see I got nowhere!

   Well anyway the reason i sent this to the list was to wish Northern Michigan
    the best of luck this weekend! (sorry Carol and Erik, Us UPPERS stick
     together! ;-) )
                                 Bob