From:
Roger L Spurgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1992 23:46:40 -0500
This is a short note regarding John Haeussler's comments on the UofM-Ohio State
hockey game this past weekend.

I feel strongly that John is absolutely correct in his strong/harsh words
regarding OSU's Brian Loney and the OSU Buckeyes altogether.

NEVER--and I mean NEVER-- have I seen a dirtier hockey team that OSU.

In every game against them this season, the stick work has been unforgivable.

And Brian Loney's blind-sided cheap shot on Mich's David Oliver was beyond
reproach.  He indeed should be suspended for his actions.  As should the entire
OSU hockey team.  PERIOD.

John, I thought that you'd want to know that people agree with you...

LET's GO BLUE!

Roger Spurgeon
Michigan Engineering '94