From:
"Ryan G. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1992 21:41:40 -0500
Upon returning from spring break today, I went through the pile of 163 messages
amassed while I was away.  I found it very interesting since I was hockey
isolated for a week, to find out that RPI actually made it to the garden at all
never mind the fact that they were in the game until the end against SLU.
Congratulations to them, watch out in the future...

Congratulations also to HockeyFest winners:
Univ of Maine
   and
St Lawrence Univ

A few random comments from issues in the mail pile...

It is my opinion that UVM's Soucy is the best goalie in the ECAC, I saw all of
the ECAC goalies with Yale as the only exception, and Soucy outclassed them
all, INCLUDING Cornell's Duffus.  Both goaltenders had good seasons, but IMO
Soucy was better, outright.

I would also like to throw in my support of Coach Shawn Walsh for 1994 Olympic
Coach.  He has done a magnificent job at Maine and he knows his stuff and would
be an excellent choice in '94.