From:
"Ryan G. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1992 16:36:35 -0500
Let me throw a kink in everyone's mind...
If I am correct the winners of the 4 major tournaments (HE,ECAC,WCHA,CCHA)
automatically recieve a bid to the NCAA's no matter what their apparent rankingg

WHAT if a team such as Merrimack,RPI,Princeton or Northeastern wins its r
tournament.  OR more devestating for those ECAC fans Miami-Ohio or North Dakota

My point is, no matter what happens with the selection, at least one team with
even an outside chance to win will be left out of the tournament.  But remember
if you win all of your games and don't make it then you can complain.

Let's just see what happens and Good Luck to all teams on the bubble, If you
win your tournament you are in!!!!

GO ENGINEERS beat Harvard!!!!

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer '93

| RYAN G. STONE                     | "An individual can make a difference  |
| Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute  |  a team can make a miracle."          |
| e-mail: [log in to unmask]           |              - 1980 U.S. Hockey Team  |