From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1992 14:19:08 CST
Mike Hatz writes:

> I think all the WCHA affiliates out there in net land will agree that this
> yearsNCAA champ will again be from the WCHA.  They have dominated for 40
> years and
> will continue to do so, right Carol?!!

I can't speak for Carol but as a fan of the Minnesota Golden Gophers I
would prefer to see a WCHA team win it again, especially if they wear
maroon and gold.  Though WCHA teams have won many NCAA championships in
the last 40 years, they have won only three of the last eight (though,
admittedly, the last two in a row and 13 of the last 19).  This year's
champion could come from any of the four conferences, or even be an
Independent.

-- Erik