From:
Dan Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1992 16:13:06 EST
Just wanted to get the feelings on there being 5 Michigan teams in the top 15.
And if that really has any substantial impact on college hockey.  Is there
a power trend that lies in the great lake state, or are they just getting
lucky.  Also I am new to the list.  I am a hockey starved guy who is from
Michigan but goes to school at the University of Louisville.  I've been "away"
from Spartan hockey for pretty much a year.  So I enjoy all the info on the
"haps" of college hockey.  This is my first venture in this so I hope all went
well.
Dan Kessler cl262009@ULKYVM