Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1992 16:07:44 EST

> Michigan played at The Ohio State University last night (2/18) in hockey
> and won, 3-2. I heard that OSU was up 2-1 in the second period but Michigan
> obviously came back. I think Willis had a tally for the Blue.

Actually, OSU was up 2-0 after the first period.  I couldn't be there because
of an exam (took this morning and passed), but I'll post a box score from the
paper.  Unfortunately, the Columbus Dispatch only posts box scores and rarely
has any details.  If it does have details, it is usually a two or three
sentence blurb in their miscellaneous news section.   Probably someone calls
the SID and has him tell the reporter who won.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95