Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1992 13:03:36 EST
Mike M. writes
BTW, my view is that physical play and hitting most certainly have their
place in the college game.  Fighting and cheap shots do not.

YES - THANK YOU, MIKE.  Could you come out west and convince the CCHA
(Michigan included) of that.  If there is a scuffle, I'll stick up for
the Wolverines - but I'd much rather leave the arena without witnessing
such crap.  Save it for the NHL.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan('89,'90)
GO BLUE!