From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:05:08 -0400
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Polly Kurz wrote:
> FYI: Julie Sasner (formerly Andeberhan), the head women's ice hockey coach
> at Cornell University, was today named the first varsity women's ice hockey
> coach at the University of Wisconsin...For more information, please see:
> http://www.wisc.edu/ath/sport/whky/index.html

Julie Sasner has been a fine coach at Cornell in the ECAC DI Women's
league.  She will bring to Wisconsin tons of experience and a super
recruiting record.

Sasner remains one of my favorite Harvard players.  In her playing days
she was a marvelous center with tremendous strength, leadership skills and
a certainly ability to dazzle as she weaved through the other team's
defense.  She also had one of heaviest and most accurate slap shots I have
every seen at Bright.

Bonne chance to Wisconsin and Coach Sasner

Hey Goldy - here comes another Bucky!

/
 good shooting
 hungerf