From:
Charles Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1992 22:36:43 -0700
Air Force  0 1 1  2
Cornell    2 0 2  4

Colorado College  1 0 2  3
Minnesota         2 2 2  6

Sounded like the CC Gopher game wasn't close in the third, but i
haven't the foggiest about the order of scoring in the third.

Air Force tied cornell early in the 3rd at 2-2 and had (in my opinion)
by far the better of the play.  Cornell got the go ahead with about 5
minutes left and then the empty netter to close out the scoring.  The
referee called the game much looser than i'd have liked, but it was
loose both ways.

Hockey-l member Art mintz and i talked before the game.  I expect,
since the game was radioed back to ithaca, bill fenwick will be making
his usual fine posting, so again, I won't type in the box scores from
tomorrows paper unless somebody asks for them.  If someone wants the
CC box score, let me know, and i'll type it in.

charlie shub  [log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
  or even         (719) 593-3492