From:
"Ralph N. Baer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph N. Baer
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:14:10 EST
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The two
>clowns broadcasting the HE Championships on Audionet were particularly
>clueless, babbling on and on about how UNH didn't "deserve" to even make
>the tournament, since the committee placed "special" emphasis on recent
>performance, and that would close out the Wildcats.

The guy on PBS Channel 53 in Northern Va who was shilling for money over
the weekend, said that he expected Minnesota to be playing next weekend.
That is "clueless".  At that point, I decided to watch Empire Sports
Network where I would hear advertisements instead -- they were not nearly
as bad.  However, it looks like I will have to go back to 53 next
weekend.

Ralph Baer
RPI '68, '70, '74

P.S. Yes, Sacred Heart is the 8th MAAC school.