Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1992 14:25:23 EST

> According to my RPI schedule, Union is at RPI this weekend. But certain
> postings on the list lead me to believe that RPI is at Union...so if
> someone can tell me please, which is it? As soon as I know for sure, I'll
> make my prediction :)
>
> --Sid

If I remember correctly, the first RPI-Union tilt was at Houston FIeld House
in Troy during the RPI Invitational.  The tournament game counted in the
standings.  That being the case, this next game should be at Achilles in
Schenectady.

Regardless of where it is played, I don't believe that Union can win.  They can
make it close, but they just don't have the experience or talent to pull off a
victory against Div I teams other than ones like Dartmouth.  They have heart
and they have hustle, but when it comes down to crunch time, RPI's players have
been around too long to let Union take home the win.  My prediction: RPI 5
Union 3.
--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95