Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 90 17:56:00 EST
To Mike from Merrimack: I'm glad that you mentioned that Coach
Anderson was planning to come out for hockey games and the Southern
California football game.  We did discuss it but I have since filled
that weekend with Miami of Ohio.  I plan to play every CCHA team next
season except Michigan State, Bowling Green, and Lake Superior.  I
hope to show our administration just how easy it is to be a part of
the CCHA. But, I'm glad that you mentioned that.  I need to call
Ron. Which brings me to another subject....wouldn't be great if all
of the college coaches could get hooked into this network.  Perhaps
all of you out there should pull the ol' coach aside and let him
know about all that he missing.  Just a thought.
It's great reading about all of the band antics.  Be thankful that
you have one. We here in the shadow of the golden dome have hired
an organist for one night a weekend and we have the Michiana Alumni
Band the other night.  That's a group made up of former high school
band members (some may have been rejects) but nonetheless they add
something to the whole event. Tonight is our home opener against're hoping
Ferris State. That's it from N.D.