From:
hope kuniholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1992 12:46:55 EDT
I don't know about inter-league play, but a few of the ECAC games
I've seen Cornell play this year at home have been much more relaxed.
Obvious things were called, but otherwise the refs seemed to be
looking the other way. In fact, I wished they'd called a few more,
when at our end of the arena a fair amount of hits to the head were
going on and no penalties were called!

-Hope Kuniholm
Cornell '84 1/2
Go Red!

Hope E. Kuniholm - Internet: [log in to unmask]
                 -   BITNET: IST@CORNELLC

"Get your &%*$ water off that &%*$ house!!" -anonymous fire chief