From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 90 20:16:57 EST
Just got hold of a few MORE scores involving ECAC teams:

Friday, 11/2:
     US Air Tournament opening round (at Providence, RI):
          RPI 6, Concordia 3

Saturday, 11/3:
     US Air Tournament final:
          Providence 6, RPI 5 (3 OT)

Sunday, 11/4:
     HARVARD 5, Western Ontario 1 (exhibition)

Also, the score of the exhibition game at Brown on Saturday was Pierre 9 --
excuse me, Western Ontario 9, Brown 5.

I didn't get the score for the Providence-Ottawa game in the US Air
Tournament, or for the consolation game between Ottawa and Concordia.  Has
anybody else got these?  Also, can anyone provide any details on the final
of that tournament?  Looks like it was a barn-burner.

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86
LET'S GO RED!!

"I love driving.  My dad gave me a car when I was 16 years old.  What a nice
 guy, huh?  Although I recently found out it was a rental car and I owe 1.5
 million dollars."
-- Peter Gaulke