From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 09:13:54 -0600
In talking to several people it seems to be a consenus among them that this
has been yet the worst year of officiating.

Who the hek made the decision to send Don Adam, a referee that many many
have complained about this year, to officate a game like these.  I wonder
how long it'll be until someone is injured seriouly or for life in a game
Don Adam referee's.   Just the week before Charlie Shub stated "It became
clear that it would take almost a lynching for Don Adam to call a penalty
after the middle of the 3rd period."  At several games he's reffed I've
wonder what it was going to take to get a penalty from the 2nd period on.

Maybe next year we can have an "unofficial" voting on how the refs did at
each game.

Brett

PS - This item was forwarded to the list by request of the author.