From:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 09:16:41 -0500
>>How big a draw is UNH?

>UNH is a HUGE draw in *Worcester*, but no draw in Grand Rapids. My
>prediction is that Vermont will be sent West, and that CC and Denver will
>come East.

>My brackets:

        East                                    West

        Clarkson                                Michigan
        BU                                      North Dakota
        Cornell                                 Vermont
        UNH                                     Minnesota
        CC                                      Miami
        Denver                                  MSU

I think that the NC$$ will see UVM as a more profitable draw in the east.
They cant help but remember the legions of nuts who made the trip to
Albany last year. I think that Cornell is the team that is heading out
west, not either UNH or Vermont

In a few hours, we shall all know!!!