From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 90 11:21:53 EST
>    Everything I have heard about Kullen points to the fact that he
>    was a man who cared deeply about his players and their development
>    as human beings first and hockey players second.  UNH, Hockey
>    East and U.S. college hockey have lost a great man.

I can attest to that.  I knew Kully as a fellow devoted golfer at Cochecho
CC more than as a hockey coach, but I can say you won't find a more
courageous and caring man anywhere.  He will be missed by everyone at UNH.
My heart goes out to his family and friends at UNH and elsewhere, especially
his wife Cathy.
Chris Craig                 Attention all planets of the Solar Federation,
[log in to unmask]                          We have assumed control...
...!mit-eddie!mit-athena!crcraig   MIT-Project Athena, Cambridge, MA 02139