From:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1991 11:05:57 EST
Here's a question for all of you hockey gurus out there...

Mike M [source of all hockey info] tells me that the Hobey
Baker award - for the best collegiate hockey player given
by the Decathalon Athletic Club in Minnesota - was originally
given not only to a Division I player but there were also
awards in Division II (when there was a Div II) and Division
III.  [Hope I got that right.]

Does anyone have a listing of the Div II and Div III winners?
I would really appreciate this information - please email it
to me as to not clutter up the list.

Thanks in advance, Charlie

 Charlie Slavin
 Mathematics in Maine                "It's a great day for hockey."
 [log in to unmask]                 BOB JOHNSON 1931 - 1991