From:
Laura Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 07:36:31 PST
Okay, I've waited for some game recaps, but since none have shown up yet I
have to ask:  what's up with Cornell and Colgate?  No offense to Army fans,
but how can Cornell and Colgate do so poorly against Army and do so at home???
Has Army really improved that much since they left the ECAC (I don't really
hear that much on them anymore) or were Cornell and Colgate just flat this
weekend?

I can't believe (though I would have loved to have been there ;-) )
that Cornell lost to Army in Lynah and that Colgate had to come back from
being behind 5-1 and then go to overtime to pull out a win at Starr.  As a
Clarkson alum and former pep band member, I always dreaded the weekend trip
to Cornell/Colgate because no matter how good Clarkson was doing or where
Cornell and Colgate were in the standings, you always knew it would be a
tough weekend.

Can anyone who saw either game, tell the rest of us just what happened?  I'm
sure I'm not the only one who was shocked (though happily ;-) ) by these
scores.

Thanks in advance,

Laura Phelps
Clarkson '94