From:
Eleanor Rodgers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 12:08:00 -0500
Just a word, I wouldn't even bother to try to get tickets unless you know
someone on the team or a coach!  People get in line at 4 in the morning
trying to get general admission tickets here.  If you know someone on the
team or a coach you can get reserved seats.  And the waiting list for
season tickets is 30 years, and I am not kidding.  This is worse than
Canada!

I'm telling you, our boys are like gods here.  I tell my friends about the
guys I know on the team, and if I say one thing less than positive about
Marty St Louis or Eric Perrin everyone sort of gasps.  I'm friends with
them, why can't I insult them?  And the ECAC player of the week Matt
Sanders is my friend who always gives me tickets, he or his frosh D buddy
Brad Hamel.

I'm pretty sure though that the visiting schools do get an allottment,
which will make the fans here pretty unhappy (since there will be fewer
general admission tix), so don't be *to* discouraged!

Eleanor

GO UVM HOCKEY CATS!

Eleanor Rodgers         Box 201 South Street
St. Paul's '96          New Haven VT 05472
Berkeley '00            (802)862-3575

"If you build it, they will come....eventually."

-This message brought to you from the Philadelphia Flyers
1996-97 Stanley Cup Champions