From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 1991 00:11:09 EST
I have never heard Mike Addesa mentioned as a serious candidate for the job.
That's all I know on that.

Also, since AD Chet Gladchuk has not even begun officially interviewing
people for the job, it would of course be right for Shawn Walsh to say that
he doesn't know anything about it and that he isn't planning on leaving
Maine.  But I am pretty confident that some sort of quiet talks have been
held, maybe as feelers, and his name is right in the middle of it.  I would
not expect him or BC to reveal any of this at least until after the season
and then perhaps only if Walsh is actually offered the job.  I believe
that there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.