From:
"Arthur C. Mintz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur C. Mintz
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 1996 19:58:00 -0500

>Cerbo & Murphy were probably doing what they should have (I say
>probably because I don't know what the rule is) in light of last
>year's controversy in the NHL Playoffs during the Quebec-NY Rangers
>series.

>+  Andy Weise           Let's Go Tech!                                +

Rule 2: The Teams
Section 6: Injured Players
Paragraph d: When a player is injured so that the individual cannot
continue play or go to the bench, play shall not be stopped until the
injured player's team has secured possession of the puck. If the player's
team is in possession of the puck at the time of the injury, play shall be
stopped immediately, unless that team is in a scoring position. (Note: In
the case where it is obvious that a player has sustained a serious injury,
the referee or linesman may stop play immediately.)

Now you know.