Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1991 11:38:56 -0500
 From the Star Tribune's "Minnesota Scene" column:

 St Cloud State sophomore right wing Tony Gruba, who had four goals and one
 assist in a two-game sweep of North Dakota, was named WCHA player of the week.
 He scored twice Friday in a 7-3 victory, then added two goals and an assist in
 a 7-3 victory Saturday. Gruba, of St Paul, has five goals and four assists for
 the Huskies (2-4).

 Also from a separate article in the Star Tribune:

 The Gophers and WIsconsin will attract the largest single-game regular-season
 crowd in WCHA history Saturday night. The teams, which play Friday night sat
 Mariucci Arena, will move to Met Center for Saturday's game, which was sold
 out last week. About 100 tickets remain for Friday's game.

 The Met Center seats 15,174 for hockey, so Saturday's attendance will be a
 regular season record for a WCHA game.

 There was also a quote from Wisconsin coach Jeff Sauer, stating:  "I think
 the hockey crowds might help the football crowds."....The Gopher football
 crowds are drawing pathetically small crowds of late, for obvious reasons.
 I personally don't think that the hockey fans will help the football crowd,
 unless they're counting on those fans wearing red. ;-)

 I'll be there in section 101 row 14, (can't remember the seat #)...Erik and
 his wife will be right behind me (sort of) in row 15.

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!