From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 13:42:01 -0600
        A high scoreing Event with The Sioux going 5 for 9 on the power
play.... Senior Defense man Nich Namenko picked a good night to get a had a
hat trick, which was  the first of his career. The St. Louis Blues who own
his rights had a scout in the stands to watch his performance....The
wildcats appeared if they were uninterested in being in the game as the
Sioux spotted them one goal (literally, bad play by the UND goalie) and
then the Sioux poored in on in the Second and the Third period.
        I thought that NMU would pull the Goalie after about six goals but the
UNM coach left his Goalie to the end. I made the comment to my friend
that the last period of the game would get ugly and it did.
*Eric J. Burton     (701)777-8771            Bob Dole For President!!!!   *
*Go SIOUX NCC CHAMPS AGAIN 1993,1994,1995,WCHA Champs in 1996  (maybe)    *
*Go Bruins In 1996. Lets Fire Harry Sinden Now!! Lets go 49ers            *
*Go Golden Gophers Minnesota's pride on Ice.... [log in to unmask]   *
Lets get ready to rumble Dec 9 and 10 Sioux Vs Gophers