From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 19:35:02 -0400
Yup, I open my mouth and the one paper I didn't get today proves me
wrong.  I must be cursed or something!

I was talking to Donald Woods the equipment manager, this evening,
actually only about twenty minutes ago.  Our new jerseys will be similar
to the NHL Flyers jerseys in design, only in our colors, and with our
logo.  The new away jerseys will be mostly burnt orange instead of seal
brown.  The old jerseys on sale at the ice arena pro shop are selling out
rather fast.  There are two home jerseys still available at the BEE GEE
Bookstore, and about five away jerseys at the pro shop.  After the first
game this Friday they become collectors items.

The Falcon media guides are not yet out to the public, the local media
may have them, but I haven't been able to get one from them yet.

Don Woods the equipment manager is stepping down after this season.  Don has
been with the program since the very beginning.

The question I have is what game will Buddy bench Petrie?  Do you do it
early during a game that doesn't count for much, and that you will likely
win anyway?  (Fridays game is against Western Ontario) or do you wait?  I
can't see Buddy holding back until some other time, if only because we
play Mich. State in a week or so.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
BGSU's #1 Fan, who didn't read the Sentinel-Tribune today.