From:
D Bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D Bricker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 11:50:38 -0400
I have a feeling OSU will be bringing in a lot more fans than they have
been in the past few seasons.  Part of it will be the new arena, but most
of it will be the improvement in the team.  I saw the changes in the
attitudes of the OSU players after Markell took the rains last season and I
really liked what I saw.  It seemed that the Bucks wanted to win more than
they did before Markell took over.  OSU is one of the teams that is really
worrying me(I'm a BG fan) as well as UM and LSSU for next year.  Once the
Bucks start getting better as a team and as recruits see this and also the
new arena, I really think OSU will be one of the elite teams in the CCHA
,who would have thought that we could ever say that :-)

Alex