From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 12:19:17 EDT
A few notes from the latest (6/5/95) "tentative" copy of the Cornell
schedule:

The season opener is indeed on Friday, November 3 (not Saturday the 4th) at
Michigan State (thanx again to Glen for re-confirming this).

This schedule had some pencilled-in date-and-time changes for the games at
RPI (Rensalear) (Rennsellear) (Renssalllaerh) (RPI) and Union.  Instead of
playing these games on Friday, December 8th and Saturday, December 9th, the
Big Red will apparently be at RPI on December 9th at 7 PM and at Union on
December 10th at 3 PM.  I expect this means that Colgate will play Union on
12/9 and RPI on 12/10... otherwise, RPI will be facing both Colgate and
Cornell on the 9th. (which, at least, would make for some interesting line
changes...)

The schedule still refers to games against "UMass" on 12/22 and 1/23.  As
far as I know, this is Mass Amherst and not Mass Lowell.  The schedule
makers seem to be hung up on referring to Mass Amherst by its basketball
(and other non-hockey sports?) moniker of UMass.

That's it so far.
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"I'm so negative.  I'm taking this positive thinking class -- I hate the
 teacher."
-- Cathy Ladman