From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 00:12:21 -0400
>DAVID WENINGER TO ATTEND AND PLAY HOCKEY AT MICHIGAN TECH
>      Goaltender Backstopped His Team to Centennial Cup Championships
>
>        Houghton, Mich. -- Goaltender David Weninger (WHEN-in-jur), who
>backstopped the Calgary Canucks to the Centennial Cup title, will attend
>and play hockey at Michigan Tech next year it was announced today by
>Huskies head coach Bob Mancini.

Congratulations to Michigan Tech. I saw Weninger during the Centennial Cup,
and IMHO he should have been named All-Star goalie. Here are his Centennial
Cup stats:
Round Robin: 180 Min., 9 GA, 3.00 GAA, 1 SO, 2-1
Overall:     301 Min., 16 GA, 3.19 GAA, 1 SO, 4-1

>        The parents of Bill and Kathy Weninger of Calgary, Alta.,

A 20-year-old and he already has two kids! ;-)

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards        Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (26-25-3 59pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV                   I don't give a damn about being liked,