From:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 1995 18:09:18 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Just a little list, I am sure Ralph Slate would have a more complete
>one.
>
>AHL
>
>Fredericton:    Xavier Majic, Brad Layzell
>Hershey:        Bruce Coles, Neil Little

John Carter played for the Worcester Icecats.

Wayne Clarke supposedly played with the St. John's Maple Leafs after this
NCAA season ended.

>ECHL
>
>Tallahassee:    Ron Pasco
>Greensboro (actually AHL now):  Jeff Gabriel

I think Gabriel also saw some time with Peoria, but I'm not sure.

>Johnstown:       Tim Roberts

Tim Roberts and Derek DeCosty played for Wheeling. Roberts saw some time
with Springfield of the AHL.

>Marty Dallman is somehwere as well.

With the South Carolina Stingrays of the ECHL.

>IHL
>
>Houston:        Graeme Townshend

Also Ken Hammond with Kansas City.

Additionally, Tony Martino (who played in the 85-86 season) was the
main goalie for Tulsa of the CHL.

Ryan Kummu is playing in England, but I don't remember the team.

I saw Kraig Nienhuis playing for the Los Angeles Blades of Roller
Hockey International.

I think that's it, until I get the stats from the Colonial league -
you never know who plays out there...

Ralph