From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 11:12:24 -0400
The June issue of Hockey Ink includes an article about Dave Poulin
becoming the coach for Notre Dame.  It summarizes his college and
professional hockey career.

He's quoted as saying, "We will have a hard work ethic at Notre Dame.  We
hope to put the hockey club on the map.  We already have an established
football program, we just hope to build a strong one in hockey, and have a
bit of fun doing it along the way."