From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 1995 05:08:21 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>> * The number of non-goaltenders allowed in the
>> pre-game skate has been increased from 18 to
>> 19.  The official game report form will include only
>> the 18 skaters dressing for the game.  (Example:
>
>I would assume that this must have been reveiwed and modified because
>of the Dexter Classic Championship game between Maine and Princeton.
>At least I did not hear of any other such incidents during the past
>year.

I can think of one incident which happened during the regular season in
which RPI was involved.

It was the RPI-Clarkson game at Cheel Arena.  Now to my observations, RPI
had 19 skaters on the ice for warm-ups.  The question was whether or not
Craig Hamelin would dress for the evening, and his potential replacement
Ken Kwasniewski was also dressed for the warm-up.  Hamelin wound up being
scratched and Kwas dressed.

Did RPI violate an NCAA rule?

* Jayson Moy  RPI '89 '93  *  One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer      *
* [log in to unmask]             *  Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball    *
* The "Asian Invasion"     *  on Crystal Clear 91.5FM  WRPI, Troy *EASM*    *