From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 00:46:07 -0400
Jim Love writes:
>Has BG replaced Miami in the Mariucci
>Classic ??  I understood the field to be UNH, Harvard, Miami, Minn.,
>but this schedule notes UNH-BG in an opening round match.

This would make sense, since as I noted earlier this week, the Miami
schedule had 36 games on it and none were exemptable, and that's not
possible.  Dropping out of the Mariucci Classic would bring them down
to 34.

Someone joked to me via email that perhaps someone at Miami thought
the Great Western Freeze Out was in Alaska. :-)