From:
Jim Love <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 1995 11:55:45 -0400
On Thu, 18 May 1995, Mike Machnik wrote:
> Parker has a good situation at BU.  I would be surprised if he left
> that for the turmoil and pressure with Sinden and the Bruins.

  I would tend to agree.  But what about LSSU coach Jackson ??  Greg
speculated about his candidacy when I spoke with him on the phone last
night, and I have to admit it makes a certain amount of sense.  He al-
most left the UP to coach at Hartford, and stepping in with the Bruins
he'd have his man Lacher in net as the #1 goalkeeper, and Clayton B.
at Providence just itching to step up and play for JJ again.  Plus the
B's have a long history of (modest :-) success with a hefty dose of
collegians on their roster, so it seems a good fit for Jackson, more
so perhaps than at Hartford where collegians are only an afterthought.

  Let the speculation continue !!

  Cheers from the Chesapeake - Jim