From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 16:05:23 -0400
I heard today that the Bruins have fired Head Coach Brian Sutter.  This is
not a surprise to me, and amazingly comes on the same day that the Celtics
fired Chris Ford!!  Last night Greg and I were discussing the probable firing
of both coaches, and were speculating about replacements.  Greg said there is
only one person he wants to see coach the Bruins: Shawn Walsh.  Now, those of
you who know Greg are also know that he is NOT a big fan of Shawn.  However,
this season convinced him beyond a doubt of the man's ability to coach
hockey.  The more I think about this, the more it intrigues me.  The Bruins
definitely need to be shaken up, and what better guy to do it than Shawn
Walsh.

Just thought I'd stir up the pot a little after a long absence from Hockey-L.

Karen Ambrose
Go Red Sox!