From:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ralph Slate '91 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 1995 00:37:01 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>7) (alum stuff) Ron Pasco was recently the top scorer for the Tallahasee
>Tiger Sharks in their ECHL playoff run, but were eliminated in the semis.
>
>8) Xavier Majic continues to shine as Fredericton advances to another
>series in the AHL Playoffs.  Fredericton is now in the AHL Semifinal
>Playdown series after defeating PEI.

I don't mean to start a who's playing where here, but in addition
to the abovementioned players, I see Marty Dallman (RPI '84) listed as
playing in the ECHL for South Carolina. Right behin Dallman in the
playoff scoring is Jeff Gabriel (RPI '94)

Also, Bruce Coles (RPI '91) seems to have made the jump from
the ECHL to the AHL. He was one of the Hershey Bear's better players
since being called up, and led the team in scoring for the playoffs.

Ralph