From:
"Breitner, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Breitner, Mike
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 11:12:00 CDT
Here is a corrected address for the ACHA:

     Leo Golembiewski, President
     American Collegiate Hockey Assoc.
     c/o Ice Cat Hockey, Inc.
     8987 E Tanque Verde Rd. Ste 246
     Tucson, AZ  85749-9610

     (520) 749-5530 phone/fax

Leo told me this morning that he has given Tom Keegan until May 31 to forward
all records of the association to AZ.  If anyone on HOCKEY-L has has a
problem with the ACHA, please let Leo know ASAP.

Thanks.

Mike Breitner ([log in to unmask])
Northern State University
Aberdeen, SD