From:
"Patrick L. Blake" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:41:24 -0400
Date: 19 Apr 95 08:40:07 EST
From:  <PBLAKE AT FCCJ.BITNET>
To:    <HOCKEY-L AT MAINE>
Subject: Uncl: OSU and Walsh

From:  PATRICK BLAKE

For what it's worth...

I called WABI radio station (in Bangor, Maine) last night after seeing all of
this about Walsh and OSU. The person that I spoke with told me that he had
heard nothing of this at all. Apparently, no media back home has covered this
OSU situation.

It seems to me that Walsh would at the very least stay thru next year so he
can compile his 300th win at Maine. Isn't reaching this plateau every coaches
dream?

Patrick Blake